Good Evening everyone! Today is the end of my weekend and how sad that makes me. But a little bit of lake time is always a refresher to my soul as I know it is never to far away from me.
So basically to ease my tensions for the last evening before that RL takes me away I walked on down to the cozy lake side home. So many amazing things to share here with all of you.
Sometime when inspiration is needed I can sit at the small desk in the corner by the window and just imagine and dream. Standby Inc did such a amazing job with all the small intricacies as well as the desk alone. I am so in love with it.
The coach, the table, the rug all came from Aria. They have some beautiful furniture for the grid I suggest you go on down and take a look for yourself.
The decor on the wall is from LARK. I love this decor as it really fit the lake house look. I wanted this place to look as close to a lake house and I think it really fits the bill.
The house itself is a lil one and comes from Culprit . It is must have for any lake lover. You so need not to miss this one.
I also have a few more items to showcase that just recently hit the grid.
The outfit I am wearing is a complete outfit set by Gizza. I absolutely love them. The outfits are just amazing with detail and truly a must for having.
The hair is from this years hair fare. Exile produced it, and it has been a hit in my heart ever since.
I hope you all enjoy the remaining look and feel and we will see you all very soon.
- Hair: Exile::High and Dry (@ 2014 Hair Fair)
- Shape: [BODY FACTORY] Brendan Shape (m) Mouth 02
- Skin: -Labyrinth- Thorn Skin (Light) – TheClean
- Tattoo: HIATUS - Turn It Down (Only @ The Gacha Mania)
- Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) M L – Relax
- Shirt/Shorts: GizzA – Stanley Outfit [Sailing]
- Feet: Slink Male Feet (AvEnhance) M – Flat
- Sandals: [monso] My Studded Sandal – Black (@ The Men’s Department)
- Cotttage: Culprit Wayfarer’s Rest
- Desk: .:Standby Inc. – Hemingway Desk (Cardinal)
- Couch/Table/Rug: [ARIA] Nikka leather sofa -PG
- Wall Decor: Lark – Beachcomber Shelf (4B)